1. Do I need an editor or proof reader because I am illiterate and clueless?
- I have had a ton of offers from some very lovely ladies offering to help me out, but no I do not need an editor because ever since Rule became a big deal I did the responsible thing and sent him off to be cleaned up. The edited version should be available by early next week. Yes I am evaluating my writing process since I don't like getting hollered at for spelling and grammar, but only so many eyes can look at a manuscript before it goes in the world...plus I signed with a literary agent because well I'm too busy to do this as a real THING so now it's Stacey's job to get hollered at for me. Oh and I am neither illiterate or clueless just a busy gal that wanted to write a story and never thought it would be read by so many people and that they would be so mad at me about commas.
2. Is Rule out on the Nook or available in paperback?
-As of right now no. I self published on Amazon so they have all the digital rights for 90 days and I have no idea how to publish on Barnes and Noble's platform. Again that is going to be something I put Stacey in charge of. If the book gets sold to a publisher I think you will be able to get it in any and every form books come in, but for the moment it's only available on kindle through Amazon.
3. When is Jet's story going to be out?
-If I have my way I'm saying May, but if the story gets sold as series I might not get to dictate that. For now though I'm saying May.
4. Will Shaw and Rule appear in the following stories?
- If you read Rule you know that personality isn't going anywhere. I built this series as a world and part of that world is watching friends relationships evolve and grow, just like in real life. Rule isn't going to let his boy's have all the fun without him.
5. Will Rome get his own story?
-I hope so. I would like to give Rome, Nash and Rowdy all a story. They're a fun group of guys and they need some good ladies to settle them down and rile them up.
If you email, Facebook me, Goodreads, blog at me I will do my very best to get back to you. I enjoy that part of this process the most. But if you holler at me I am the type to holler back so just be prepared :) Thanks so very much for reading, for wanting to help me, for being wonderful invested readers.
Lots of Love from the VERY cold Colo,